CKCS on WTVQ Good Day Kentucky at 9 a.m., Monday, September 11th
Tech Tips by Joe Dietz & Brooke Thomas
Make your Windows 10 Home Screen Easier to use
To make your Windows 10 home screen easier to use, try these steps:
1. There are many tiles on this screen that you probably never use.
2. On one of the tiles that you don't use, place your mouse over
the tile and right click on it.
3. A new window will come up. Left click on Unpin From Start. The
tile will be gone.
4. To add a program that you use a lot, make a tile of it on your
5. In the list of programs, on the left side of the home screen move your
mouse on top of the name of the program and right click on it. A new
winodws will come up.
6. Left click on Pin To Start. It will then show up somewhere on
your home screen. From here, you can left click it and drag it to
wherever you want on the home screen.