Kroger Community Rewards Program
To all CKCS Members and Friends:
We appreciate your participation in the Kroger Community Rewards program.
The donations from Kroger have enabled several improvements in our organization
without dues increases.
If you are not participating in Community Rewards, you can sign up to have Kroger
donate a portion of every purchase you make to CKCS.
Steps to create your Kroger account:
- Go to the Kroger website at https://www.kroger.com
- Put the mouse on Savings and Rewards to see the options
- Click on Kroger Community Rewards
- Scroll down until you see "I'm a Customer"
- Click on "View Details" to go to the Sign In screen
- Next, click on Create an Account
- Fill in the requested information (see note 1 and 2 below)
- Near the bottom of the screen click on Create Account
Note 1: You can go to most any email service website and create a new email
address just for your Kroger account. Kroger will send you emails
frequently and will offer the opportunity for receiving a lot of
emails with coupons, etc.
Note 2: Not your email password, but create a new password just for Kroger.
You can do this anytime during the year, but right now is best for CKCS.
New CKCS members and non-members can participate in this program. Shortly after
you enroll, you will see a message on your Kroger purchase receipts, indicating
that Kroger has made a donation to CKCS for you. The size of the gift is
proportional to the amount of your purchase.
Thank you for participating in Kroger Community Rewards and helping CKCS!